Most inspiring Mental Health quotes to make you feel less lonely
Recently, I came across some beautiful mental health quotes over Instagram and Pinterest. I have been writing mental health quotes for around two years now on Instagram. It fills my heart with peace and joy knowing that my words are helping someone in need.
There indeed is no greater joy than realizing your life’s purpose and living with your gift. Writing embraced me with open arms and I cannot imagine being anything else but a writer for the whole rest of my life.
There was a time when I was quite struggling with my own mental health and I still won’t say that everything is okay. However, throughout this time, I have learned and unlearned so many things that this human has definitely grown into something beautiful inside out.
I always wondered how words can leave ever-lasting impact inside of our heads because of which I decided to write a piece dedicated to some best mental health quotes.
We shall always be indebted to all the poets, writers, health professionals for spreading a ray of shine through their incredible knowledge and wisdom.
I will be sharing the mental health quotes that I wrote as well as of all those amazing humans whom I admire. I’m sure, you would love reading these 7 Mindful Mental health reminders too.
Fun fact: Most of my mental health quotes and reminders are born while practicing journaling. I write morning pages daily, thanks to Julia Cameron for this beautiful inspiration.
You can grab her book here and I do have a free journaling course for you to learn.
Also, I want you to always remember that you are not alone in this journey. We are all suffering but we are together in this.
Best Mental health quotes to make you feel less lonely
Words have immense power and I’m so excited to share with you these amazing mental health quotes that I refer to every time I feel lonely.
Related piece – How to help yourself when loneliness eats you up. But before we start, let’s do this small fun exercise. Put your right hand on your heart, close your eyes, and repeat these words, ‘ I am never alone’. Feel the vibrational energy that will resonate with the words you are going to read.
I know life is difficult, but my darling you too are too difficult to be defeated. Hope flows in your veins and courage beats in your heart. You are no less than a miracle itself.
Without much ado, let’s get started with the best mental health quotes to boost your mood and make you less lonely.
P.S – I am not a therapist so if things are heavy at your side, I would highly recommend seeing a professional. We all go to the therapy and it’s so okay!! Nowadays, online therapy is also available. Find your perfect therapist here.
1. The sun may take a little longer, but the morning is on its way
2. Be proud of yourself for getting through all the storms that failed to crush you.
3. Dear self, this pain is only here to teach you miracles you hold within.
4. Here’s to the new beginnings and all the sunshine
5. Dear heart, I know it hurts but the only way for the flower to bloom was to tear the earth apart.
6. Choosing kindness all over again.
7. The sun always has its own way of teaching me the art of showing up
8. Being human you are allowed to fall apart, even the sun cannot shine for the entire whole day
9. Even when life knocks you down, may you rebuild the strength to get up and roar back in its face.
10. The rain is only here to teach you everything that sunshine failed to.
11. Forgive yourself for not being your own home while knocking the hearts that failed to welcome you
12. Some days are difficult but that doesn’t mean you will never shine again
13. Dear self, even in this darkness the light shall follow you, give yourself some grace
These were some of my best mental health quotes to help you heal and find a little ray of hope in dark times. However, this beautiful and positive mental health quotes party doesn’t end here. I have an amazing list of inspiring quotes on mental health by some incredible authors, mental health professionals, and celebrities.
Inspiring Mental Health quotes by incredible humans:
1. “Mental health problems don’t define who you are. They are something you experience. You walk in the rain and you feel the rain, but, importantly, YOU ARE NOT THE RAIN.” — Matt Haig
2. “I understand your pain. Trust me, I do. I’ve seen people go from the darkest moments in their lives to living a happy, fulfilling life. You can do it too. I believe in you. You are not a burden. You will NEVER BE a burden.” — Sophie Turner
3. “But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.” ― Robert Uttaro
4. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
5. “I was with someone recently who asked: ‘Well, don’t you think that if you do too much therapy it will take away your artistic process?’ And I told them: ‘The biggest lie that we’ve ever been sold is that we as artists have to stay in pain to create.’” — Katy Perry
6. “Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone.” — Lisa Olivera
7. “Take a deep breath to remember you are the child who lived through survival mode and the empowered adult who chose their healing.” — Dr. Nicole LePera
8. “No amount of support or generosity justifies someone treating you badly. This includes parents.” — Sarah Crosby
9. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known to suffer, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” — Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
10. “I knew well enough that one could fracture one’s legs and arms and recover afterward, but I did not know that you could fracture the brain in your head and recover from that too.” ― Vincent van Gogh
11. “The gentlest reminder: You might not need to read another self-help book, attend another training, or bookmark another Instagram post as much as you need to listen to, trust, and practice what you already know. What if the answer you’re looking for is actually within you already?” — Lisa Olivera
Mental health quotes – final thoughts
These inspiring quotes on mental wellness have so much power and strength in them. Living with mental illness isn’t easy but know that you’re never alone in this journey.
Please reach out to professionals or seek help, it’s not any sort of weakness. Just as we go for the regular dental check-up without feeling ashamed of, we really need to see a therapist with the same intention. I would love to know how words help you to heal and stay strong even in the most difficult period.
Do drop your valuable response in the comments below. I would be honored to get connected to you through our weekly newsletter. I send all the valuable tips and exercises for mental health.
I honor you and I’m so very proud of you.